Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kassi from Truly Lovely is my guest today

I am so delighted to have Kassi from Truly Lovely as a guest again,  I am over at her place kickin it today.  Kassi and her sister Kayli are the authors behind Truly Lovely, and if you haven't been over there, please head on over and take a peek, it is a wonderful place.

Hello there lovelies!
Kassi from Truly Lovely here! You may have seen me hanging around Janine's place before... But if not, real quick like, Truly Lovely is an 'all things lovely blog' written by me and my sister, Kayli.
All dressed up!
You can click that picture to learn more about us and our blog, but in the meantime I'd love to share this pretty awesome idea that Miss Kayli came up with... Being thankful! Monumental right!?! Who does that... I mean really, how many of us actually take time from our day to think about what we're thankful for? Raise you're hand? Go ahead nobody's looking...? Anyone?
Me neither. *hangs head in shame*
But Kayli had this idea to do Ten Weeks of Thanks and list a few things that you're thankful for every week. There's even a cute little button and a linky party!
Truly Lovely
She's already finished, but I'm a little behind so I'm going to share my week eight with you dolls. Mostly in hopes that you'll take a minute at least today and think about what you're thankful for!
Week Eight's Topic is Inventions (there's a different topic every week).
So... here's MY list of a few of the inventions that I'm thankful for...
1. The Internet! Since November 201o {our first blog post on Truly Lovely} I have been especially thankful for the world wide web! I was thankful for it before of course, {remember those days of instant messaging your friends and creating your very first email account?} but now, Truly Lovely and blogging has brought a whole new light into my life! New bloggie friends {like Janine!}, products I would never have heard of before... Just a whole lot of happiness!
2. The electric coffee pot! How I could go on without my morning coffee!!! haha. Granted I pretty much just drink a little coffee with my flavored creamer, but still... Makes for a good morning!
morning coffee
3. Dishwashers! I just got my very own dishwasher and I can honestly tell you, I had NO idea what I was missing out on! haha! LOVE not having to stand at the sink washing dishes every evening! Let's me spend lots more time just chilling with my husband!
So what about you?? What inventions are you thankful for?? We'd love to know! If you have time today or even within the next week or so, we have a link up open where you can share a post about it. Or if you'd just like to share in the comments here that would be awesome too. :)
AND when you're finished, Janine is over at my place right now and I'm sure she'd love a visit from her lovely readers!
Thanks to Janine for having me over today and for being the Bloggie Bestie at Truly Lovely this week!
Have a lovely Thursday dolls!!!

4 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Oh gosh I totally agree with all of these...especially the coffee pot!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Oh gosh I totally agree with all of these...especially the coffee pot!

jenshank said...

Thanks Kassi!!! Agree with internet & diswasher is a must with kiddos!! Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for having me sweet friend! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...