Friday, January 11, 2019

New Year 2019

Happy New Year
Last year brought ups and downs.
It brought scary things, sad things and happy things.
It brought a new job and big fears.

I took a leap that I could do this,
That I could help heal a hurting team.
I have faith that things will be good.
But
Being new at something means
Not always getting it right the first time.
Here’s to the brave ones that sail into uncharted waters
That give it their all and see the best in others.
Being brave enough to say “I don’t know”


Even when it’s scary.
Even when you don’t know all the answers.
Be brave enough to admit when you are wrong,
When you make a mistake.
Be brave enough to be vulnerable,
To put your heart out there.
Humility is a good thing, I’m ready to learn.
Being brave...
It definetly isn’t easy
But
It’s something I’m working on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...