Friday, March 29, 2013

~15~

Happy Birthday Ethan!!
 
Where has the time gone?
I ask myself this question a lot lately.
My young man is 15 today.
How did that happen?
 
 
About "E"

 He can not wait to drive...for real!
When we take him on our country roads to practice,
 he is safe...
He loves cars!
 
 
He is a hard worker,
He is always willing to help.

 He loves his family...
I don't mean just us, I mean his Grandparents, his Aunts and Uncles,
He adores his Cousins.
 He is kind and compassionate.
 He has amazing blue eyes.
 
 He is one of my favorite dance partners next to his Dad.

He loves music, (all kinds) but especially rock.
He is talented at
 drumming, playing the guitar, acting, and dancing...
He can also take apart just about anything
and
put it back together
just like his Dad.
 
He would tell you he is a country boy through and through.
That he loves this town,
he loves his school.
He lets this photography crazy mama take tons of
  photos of him and he always amazes me
with what he comes up with!
 
 
 
 
 He loved wrestling at a young age just like his Dad
 
 He loves animals.
He caught lizards or frogs almost every day when we lived in Florida.
He loved his go-cart but loves his dirt bike even more.
He wants a motorcycle so bad...
Hate to say it but...
(not gonna happen)
 

He was so excited that he lettered this year in wrestling.
 
He loves organic food, Chiropractic care and holistic healing.
 
He makes us proud every day.  Not because of these things
but
because of Who he is...
 
a loving son, a loyal big brother,
a compassionate friend,
a son of the King...
I am so humbled and happy that I get to watch
 this young man grow up.
That I get to walk along side him
and
that God
has trusted me and his Dad to raise this boy,
this young man
my "E"
 
Happy 15th Birthday Ethan!!!
WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

jenshank said...

You described him perfectly! Love him so much hope his Birthday is wonderful!! Hope his beautiful Momma has a wonderful day as well!!

jenshank said...

You described him perfectly! Love him so much hope his Birthday is wonderful!! Hope his beautiful Momma has a wonderful day as well!!

The Marcy Stop said...

Such a cute post! Happy birthday!
xL

Win a $300 Shopping Spree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...