Friday, November 4, 2011

The Truth


   It's true, I am an over protective Mom. It's true that I delight in watching my children grow and change each day.  It's true that I don't think I could love them any more than I do.  It is true that I fear loosing them to this wicked world.   It's true that I pray over them each night.  It's true that we all pray for each other everyday on the way to school.  It's true that I want my children to live at home when they attend college, that I expect them to save themselves for marriage.  It's true that I want to be more of a proverbs 31 wife. It is true that I miss my Husband more than any words can say. The truth is that I am grateful that his (my) family loves me like they do.  The truth is I am a very sensitive soul, I cry easily and often. It's true that I care about others happiness.  It's true that I wish I were more patient. I wish I didn't worry as much as I do. It's true that I adore Autumn and am always a little sad when the cold weather comes until I see the first winter snow. It's true that I miss my Sisters so very much and wish we all lived in the same state. I wish my kids were growing up with their cousins...All of them.  It's true that I miss my Mom and Dad and wish they were here to see their Grandchildren grow up.  It is true that I am grateful beyond words that I am alive today.   It's true that I am humbled to witness kindness, love and compassion daily where I work.  It's true that I am really digging this blogging thing.   It is true that I really want to start a photography business but am nervous to do so.  It's true that I believe life is so very precious.  Have a great weekend lovelies....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...