Monday, December 24, 2012

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas

Merry Christmas from our little family to yours!
I hope this holiday season you are with those you love.
I hope you are making memories and treasuring memories of past.
 
We have been busy around here lately with our last showing of "Snow Deer"
and trying to keep Madi from tearing open what is already under the tree
from Aunts and Uncles from afar.
This season has me even more aware of how fleeting time is and
that at any moment it all can be gone.
My mind drifts back and forth from my precious three wishes
to the parents of all the children that were recently taken from them.
I have not blogged specifically about the event as I still feel so raw
about it.
 
We have Nate's Mom and Dad here and feel so blessed that they
are spending the holidays with us.
So a big thank you goes out to my sweet sister in Ohio
for sharing them with us this year.
Missing my sisters in Arizona also and wishing them a
very Merry Christmas.
One day we will all be together, that is my prayer.
 
Thanking the Lord for precious life, good health this year, and that my hubby is home with us.
May God bless you with abundance.
Merry Christmas!
 
xoxoxo
Janine
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...