Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Thankful and Blessed homecoming

Be Grateful Everyday for Everything!
 
I am thankful for so many things on
this special day.
But what I am most thankful for is that
my sweet husband Nathan
made it home safely from California,
just in time to spend Thanksgiving with us.
It is that time of year when
list are made,
lists of people and things we are most thankful.
We glance back at all the moments that
have passed and wonder where the time has gone.
I am a blessed girl today to
have my hubby, our three wishes and their lovely Grandma here to
celebrate this day with.
Missing family and friends that are miles away,
and loved ones that have passed
and walking down memory lane
of Thanksgivings gone by.
I wish all of you the most Blessed
of Thanksgiving days and a heart
that is filled wtih gratitude each day.
 
 
A warm heart, a home filled with love and good health...
that is my Thanksgiving day wish for you.
 
Happy Thanksgiving
 
xo
Janine
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...