Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Today...

Today was a good day.
I got some things accomplished,
 and I got great news...
My (Mom), mother-in-law, will be staying until after the new year.
Can you say happy girl?!
We are falling into new routines here as Nate is home
and our little family is happily reunited.
Last night Nate and I watched our freshman wrestle varsity
in his first high school match.
That was thrilling!
Our Cameron started Trap team practice and he loves it.
Our girl is standing on her hands more than she
is on her feet,
practicing front walkovers and back again from day to night.
It seems this time of year is busiest of all...
not to busy to remember the real reason we
celebrate this time of year,
I give God all the glory and praise for everything.
oh,
more good news...
my computer will be back to normal on Friday so
I will be able to write, and post photos and be even happier
to be blogging again!!!
Hope you all are having a great week.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...