Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shhhh~What we don't talk about

shhhhh
I know we don't usually talk about this
sort of stuff.
But,
I am a rebel,
So, I want to talk about some things
that we shy away from discussing.
maybe we talk about this stuff
 with our
best girlfriends, or our hubby's.
But,
it's stuff I don't like to talk about.
Do you ever feel inadequate? I don't like that word.
But, it describes how I have been felling lately.
Inadequate...Ugh
As a mom, a person, a wife.
I am hard on myself, this I know to be true.
Are you?
I am usually the cheerleader,
lifting others up.
But, lately
I have been stressed, and it is more than that..
I am in a place in my life that I have
never been. I am raising teenagers, which I
have never done.
I believe I am in menopause.
Ouch!
I feel crazy at times.
I am feeling overwhelmed,
tired, grumpy.
I feel like if I have one more hot flash,
I will die.
Don't get me wrong...
I love being a mom. Love it!
I Love being Nathan's wife.
I love life.
But,
I feel like I am failing most days and it stinks.
Does anyone else feel this way?
Is this the stuff we are not supposed to talk about?
I feel like crying some days.
I feel like screaming some days.
I pray a lot...
I have been on my knees even more lately.
I know that through trials,
God makes us stronger.
He makes us wiser,
more compassionate, more willing to yield to Him.
 
Surley goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life: and I will
dwell in the house of  the Lord for ever.
Psalm 23:6
 
Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift my soul.
O my God, I trust in thee:
let me not be ashamed. let Not
mine enemies triumph over me.
Psalms 25:1-2
 
I pray you have peace today and know
God's love for you no matter
what you may face today!
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Robin said...

I love you!!! You are an amazing example of God's love, and grace. I'm sorry your having such a rough time. I know God has a plan, even though somedays it sure doesn't seem like it. Your a real light in my life as well as many others. I feel so proud to call you FRIEND! Hang on sister, this to shall pass. Love you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...