Monday, June 10, 2013

Slump

I have wanted to write for over a week.
I fear I have too much to say, 
or maybe
the fear is that
I have nothing worth saying.
Either way
I have been in a slump 
and it hasn't been much fun.
I am a creative soul 
and
when I am not doing something
creative
I am not quite myself.
I wasn't thinking of it
when I sat down to write today
however,
Dr. Seuss writes it best
in one of my favorite books,
 Oh The Places You'll Go
"And sometimes
you can come down with a bump and end up in a slump,
and 
Unslumping yourself is not easily done"

Unslumping yourself is Not easily done...
Indeed!

So today as I struggle to unslump myself,
I pray for peace within and 
a good Unslumpable Monday to you loves!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...