Friday, October 19, 2012

We are Christ's letters

2 Corinthians 3:3
You yourselves are letters
written on our hearts, recognized and read by everyone,
since it is plain you are Christ's letter.
 
 
I write because that is what helps me make sense
when things just don't seem to make sense.
It is like praying, in written form.
Opening your heart,
letting light in,
letting love flow out.
It is for me, for God...
For others
who choose to walk with me
on my journey.
It is gratitude...
for everything the Lord has given me.
Crying my faith out loud.
We are like God's love letters
shared.
Each letter is beautiful and lovely
and inspiring in its own way.
Please mail your letter,
don't put it away for another day...
read it out loud!
 
Thanks for reading my letter.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...