Thursday, October 18, 2012

Awards...Blessed


Thank you to Chelsea, who blogs over at http://www.fromchrysalistobutterfly.blogspot.com/
Go check her out. She is a Godly woman fighting Lymes disease. She has a big heart with much faith and a mighty God helping her along the way!
She nominated me for not one, but two awards...wow
Thank you for reading along and sharing your story with the world.
I blogged last night about loss... so
I don't want to take one person or thing for granted.
I had been nominated before but never posted about it. Not sure why, maybe I felt undeserving.
Anyway,   I wanted to say thank you for this and God bless



Liebster means "dearest, beloved, or favorite" in German. This award is awarded from one blogger to another as a way to give a shout-out, of sorts, to up and coming blogs of 200 or fewer followers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so sweet!! You deserve it :) Blessings! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...