Friday, October 19, 2012

my first insta-Friday

I found this blog today http://liferearranged.com/
You link up your weekly instagram pics and tell the story of your week.
I fell in love with Jeannett's blog, go over and take a peek.

We showed our support this week for Breast Cancer Awareness.
My daughter's friend made bracelets and sold them
at school, so Madi got each of us one to wear.
Branson High School hosted their annual
Dig for a Cure.
So fun, we sat in a sea of pink shirts
and watched the lady pirates play their hearts out
for a great cause.
My mom had breast cancer so it means
a lot to support this cause.
 This little man is turning 13 this Sunday.
Where did the time go.
We are so blessed to have Cameron, against all odds
he made it into this world and into our arms.
He is an awesome son.
  I always am shooting images of nature that is
around me.
I am so easily moved and inspired buy God's creation.
The photo of the bird had me in tears thinking of my hubby,
who is far away from us right now.

And then we tortured Shadow, our oldest cat.
My mother in law made this cute little hat for our Yorkie
but we dressed Shadow up for fun.
Let's just say he was less than pleased.
 We are enjoying the colors of Autumn this week.
It is beautiful here in Branson, Missouri.
My loves let me shoot a few fall pics
of them.



 

life rearranged

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...