Friday, June 1, 2012

Starting a new


Hello and happy Friday lovelies...I was up and at em' this morning.  With a fresh, new resume in hand and pretty heels on my feet.  I am ready. Ready to be on the hunt.  Ready to start something new.  I interviewed for a Social Work position today in a lovely office. 
I have to say I am a little excited about it.  Now I wait. I haven't practiced Social Work in a while, but I am ready to dive back in and help people in a whole new way. I Hope it is  ok, I am going to bring you on this new adventure with me. Hold on...
because I don't know where this road is going to take me.
But I do know that God is in the driver's seat.
  Enjoy the ride with me?
Have a fantastic weekend friends!


2 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

Your ideas are lovely tasteful and stylish

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Good for you girl! Good luck on the hunt!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...