Sunday, December 8, 2013

Review of Kidecals labels

I was so excited when Kidecals,
(you can find them Here)
contacted me and
wanted me to review their products.
I had not heard of the company before but,
I am already impressed.

Their website is very user friendly
and their products are
the sweetest.
Personalized gifts are so thoughtful and
Kidecals has you covered.

I decided to order some address labels
since I knew I would be sending out
my Christmas cards soon.
My labels were at my door within days.

I dig that they are round,
it adds a touch of whimsy.
I love them.
Kidecals would make a great
stocking stuffer also.
They have really cool stickers for all
the littles on your list.
This would be a wonderful gift for
college bound kids as well.
I loved the computer keycals also, a fun way for
teens to decorate their laptops.

They are machine washable and kid friendly,
perfect if you are sending your children to camp
and want to label their belongings.

You can order labels for just about anything.
The chalkboard labels are adorable.
Can you imagine these on
your mason jars?

For my readers,
Kidecals is offering
a discount code for you to use on your order.

Just put in kidecals15
where it asks for a discount code,
and Kidecals will give you a 15% discount on your order.
Go visit kidecals.com today.



The views expressed here are my own.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...