Monday, October 7, 2013

~Stand Up and say No More Bullying~

If you have followed my blog for a while
 you know this topic is so close to my heart.
Last October I wrote for my son...
This October I write for the others.

My son Cameron was bullied last year,
and it nearly broke him,
But it DIDN'T!
You can read about that Here, Here and Here.
October is anti bullying month...
but it needs to be every month.
My son has made a point this year to
stick up for himself
and
befriend kids at school that
need a friend.
Spread the word,
Listen to your children, and talk to them about bullying.

We all know someone who has been bullied
 Maybe it was you.
We all need to stand up and
say NO MORE BULLYING
But it is more than that,
 We need to get involved
and stay involved.


You can go Here for more information
on how to take a stand against bullying.

So I was on Instagram
and saw that my sis had posted a pic
of these awesome bracelets from Areopostle...
Go here to check them out then
go pick up yours for free.
I  also hope you will stop by Smiles for Lemons
and show her some love.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...