Friday, August 30, 2013

Insta-Friday

Today I am linking up with Jannett over at
InstaFriday.
Those of you that know me,
know that I love Instagram.
 
It is amazing that this 
little space used to share pictures,
 has turned into so much more than that.
It has become a place
to spread joy, inspiration and hope.
 


My girl,
First day of being a 7th grader...
 
 A lovely friend came for a visit this week and brought
me this lovely gift that she made herself,
I had to show it off.
~The boys of fall~
 My Cameron coming off the field from
football practice this week...
Full pads, 96 degree weather.
So proud of him.
 We have been blessed with some
 beautiful sunsets lately.

 Love the reflection of the clouds on the lake
 
I can never get enough of these beauties
 

Soaking in every last minute of summer this past week
at Table Rock Lake.
 
Arm candy at work.
 


And then this happened...
My oldest got his permit yesterday.
To say he was excited is an understatement.
To say I have mixed emotions...
(I won't tell you I cried a little yesterday)



I am  janine3wishes on Instagram
if you would like to follow.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...