Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My "wishful" go to fall outfit

go to fall outfit







Rick owen
net-a-porter.com



Red valentino
net-a-porter.com



Missoni striped stocking
couture.zappos.com



Santoni wingtip shoes
$690 - farfetch.com


I love tights with just about anything, especially patterned ones, with shorts they are unexpected and fun.  I love these shoes with just that pop of color. Because there is so much pattern going on on the bottom half of this outfit, I would put a bigger, colorful necklace with it and wear a large ring or two.

pleated poppy
I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy today. She has an amazing blog and store you should give it a peek.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw that outfit is too cute! BTW I nominated you for a blog award..check it out if you'd like!
http://fromchrysalistobutterfly.blogspot.com/2012/10/award-i-got-award.html
Have a great day :)

Unknown said...

Love this!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...