Friday, July 29, 2011

Blog Lovin

I had to borrow that phrase...blog lovin,  it just totally describes how I feel about blogging. Every part of it. From sharing my own thoughts and feelings, to reading what's on others minds and hearts. The few blogs that I am following, have taught me new things, inspired me and even bring a smile to my face. It has been so much fun to read other people's blogs and  be brave enough to share a piece of myself.  I have always loved writing, My Mother actually is the one who inspired that in me. She loved writing letters and receiving letters. When I was away at Grad. school, she and I wrote to each other all the time. It inspired me to write my family members and friends. My Mom would say " who doesn't love getting a letter?" Now that she is no longer here, I cherish those saved letters. I think that is one of the reasons I enjoy blogging, it is like writing a letter to someone.   It has been a while since I have stepped outside the box and tried something new.  When you do it makes you feel alive and happy.  So, to anyone who is reading this I hope I inspire in some small way or hopefully just bring a smile...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...