Friday, July 26, 2013

Me...without them

 It has been a long time since 
I have sat in this chair,
placed my hands on these keys,
and have written what is on my heart.
I have been in another world
for the last four weeks,
a world of working late,
of organizing, of cleaning,
of doing things that needed to be done.
However,
When I stop, I realize 
it is me...without them.
Those 
who make my heart sing,
make my lips smile,
make the world brighter, lighter
and fun.
Don't get me wrong, I have so enjoyed 
hanging with my hubby,
working on projects, and talking to the wee hours.
we have accomplished a lot actually.
But,
I know,
 that I am not all of who I am
without them.
Those
that take my breath away, that are growing much to fast,
that bless me,
that call me Mama.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...