Friday, April 12, 2013

Still the One

You are
and always will be.

16 years ago today,
I stood before you and vowed to love you,
and I do
Still.
The years haven't always been easy...
but,
 they have been filled with
light and love
and
adventure that I could never have imagined
along the way.
You have made my life better,
for knowing you
I have learned about goodness
about
character
about
faith.
Thank you for being the kind of father
 to our children
that
makes me proud
to call you my husband.
Thank you for loving me, even on the days
when I feel
unlovable.
Thanks for believing in me, in us, in love.
I love you,
Still...
Always...

                                                 You're Still the One by Shania Twain on Grooveshark


1 comment:

Kassi said...

Aw yay! Happy Anniversary!!!

Kassi @ Truly Lovely

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...