Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hope~

As I sit down to write today
I realize
that there are no words...
no written words or spoken ones
that can heal 
that 
daddy, that husband
the one who has a wife and a daughter in the hospital
and a beautiful little boy who is now in heaven.
And what about all the others
that have lost
something...
Hope.
But
now is the time to hope...
To hope for better, to hope for brighter days ahead,
to hope for answers...
And it is hope that will see us through
 and
 it is faith that will bring us back to Him.
Him, the one who knows and understands
why all of this happened,
and one day will explain to us why,
why 
that daddy
why those people
why that day
why.
Until then 
I pray...
I pray for Boston, for my brothers and sisters...
I pray 
for 
peace.
I pray for hope.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...