Monday, April 22, 2013

{me}




my greatest passion is
 watching my children grow
and learn
and become "them"
I could be a better wife at times
I am horrible at making plans
I desire to be a better friend
I am insecure a lot of the time
I am a dreamer
I am a believer that people are basically good
I am missing my sisters
I want to become a better photographer
I am looking forward to summer
I am a girly girl
I am a (not so secret) duck dynasty fan
I am addicted to tattoos
I am a better cook than I used to be
I am moved by words and music in such a deep way
I am not great at telling jokes
I love to hear people laugh
I am super sensitive
I think it is amazing how we all see things so differently
but
that we are all so much alike in our hearts
I enjoy helping people, it makes my heart smile
I believe we all have a story to tell, and I
I love hearing people's stories
I am grateful, so grateful for all that I have been given
I hope for this little space to turn into something inspiring
one day


help me to get to know you better, leave a comment telling me about you!
Have a beautiful Monday...
 

 

 


4 comments:

Kassi Mortensen said...

I love Duck Dynasty! Seriously every episode is hilarious!!! :)

Kassi @ Truly Lovely

alicia said...

About me....I'm ur sissy, I love bald heads, I'm fiercely independent, I hate my arms, I love chocolate, I wish my nieces and nephews were my very own, I love to shop, I'm abrassive, I'm a dog person, I'm a good shooter, I'm afraid of the dark, I love old detective shows, I'm still sad that my mom is gone, I feel sometimes I'm not as good of a sister as I should be, I'm addicted to pedicures!!!!!!!! How's that nee nee???:)

Katie Cook said...

Love this:) You are so real and honest and genuine!!! Thanks for sharing...love from Nepal! Love Katie

Tonis Ton said...

very nice!!! thanks for sharing

kariotakis kariotakis !!! kariotakis !!! kariotakis
kariotakis.. kariotakis iraklio kariotakis kriti
KariotakiS
From now i ll start to follow you ..so please do the same :) Thanks!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...