Friday, June 8, 2012

Hello Sunshine....Award



Imagine that,  I received an award.  Carlee J  from All Things Average Girl gave my little blog the Sunshine award the other day.
 
Isn't that so sweet?  I was so surprised and touched.  A big thank you goes out to Carlee J for making me feel special.  You can find her sweet blog Here.  Go check her out.

I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy, so here it goes

I am happiest when I am with my children
Hanging with my hubby, no matter what we are doing, he can always make me laugh
I am happy when I have a camera in my hand
Talking to my family, I live far away from all of them, so when we talk or when I get to see them, it is the best!
I love the beach, would live there if I could
I am happy when I am blogging, It has stolen my heart
I love helping others, if I can help someone, it makes me happy
My pets
Having  purpose, a goal
Dancing...dancing, dancing

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...