Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I wore...

Oh my goodness, What I wore Wednesday with The Pleated Poppy came quick this week I hope you will head over and take a peek. I am also linking up with Momma Go Round for her real momma. real style.

I am feeling better this week so I took a few  more pics than last week.

Monday was a super casual day for me...I wore faded utility cargo's from Aero and a ruffled tank from TJMaxx. I can't remember where I got the scarf.  I wore sandals from Kenneth Cole that were given to me from a sweet friend.



Today is Chapel so I dressed up and decided to take pics of my daughter Madi also, she looked so precious.

Madi wore a maxi dress from Liberty of London, I love their line of clothes for girls. The flip flops I found in Ohio at Hobby Lobby of all places.
I wore a dress from Mossimo at Target ( I love the exposed black zipper on the back), and my shoes are Charles of David that I thrifted.  My necklaces are a cross I received for my birthday from a dear friend and a Shine necklace from The Shine Project. I am wearing a black and cream tulle hair clip that I made for my daughter.




I took all of the pics today inside my classroom, I apologize for the horrible lighting.  I can't wait to see all the fashion going on this week. Hope you will share too. Have a lovely, fashionable Wednesday.





pleated poppy Momma Go Round

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your shoes so cute. I never wear heals any more. Your daughters outfit is super sweet :)

Unknown said...

I have the same Shine necklace!! I would love an excuse to HAVE to get dressed up once a week! ;)

jenshank said...

love your shoes also adorable!! But of course my niece looks beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...