Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wish I may, Wish I might...


Wishes are a magial thing....They make us feel happy and like anything is possible.  What do you wish for?
      My wishes go something like this....More time in the day to spend with those I adore...
Less miles between me and those I love....
More giggles....Less tears....More hugging...Less fears...
     I wish for peace, happiness and blessings beyond our dreams...
I wish for enough food for ALL to eat...
I wish for no more bombs, no racial attacks, no news that is so untrue...
I wish for health and love and skies of blue!!!
I wish for more puppy kisses and no more loss...
I wish to do more servants work!!!
I wish for clean water in All places...
for love to reside in all spaces!!!
For long walks with my guy, more talks with my boys, more silly time with my girl,
 more time to cook, learn, to create, to serve, to read, and one day travel!!!
I wish to study ballet again, to run, to continue to eat well, to take good care of the body God gave me, to love others even more, to show more compassion to strangers,  not just my friends.
    These are just some of my wishes...Have you ever made a wish list or a dream board? So fun to do, even as a family. 
   At the heart of all this is my wish to be closer to God and to be a better me.
Now it is your turn!  Make a Wish...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...