Monday, November 28, 2011

Abundant Praise

Abundant praise...that is what our pastor spoke about on Sunday morning.  I have a lot to be thankful for, my husband is home, my children are healthy and happy, I have a job, we have a home. Have I been praising the Lord abundantly lately...no.  I worry, I worry a lot. I know I am not supposed to because God has us, but I worry.  After much prayer, Nate left a good job to come home,  but jobs aren't easy to come by here in Branson.  So, I pray that Nate finds a good job here and then I find myself worrying which I know is wrong because I am faithful that God will provide a great job for Nate, because I also know that God wants our family together.  I give God all the praise and all the Glory for all we have and all we will have, for He is good, and He keeps his promises. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...