Thursday, October 27, 2011

Making the Connection

   What makes us feel connected to others?  Is it the things we may have in common with one another,  a religion, a job,  a similar purpose? The need to feel connected is a strong one.  We all want to feel like we are not alone.  That what we feel is normal.  I think people want to connect with others to feel valued, loved. In your own family, at work, at the gym, the coffee house around the corner, people want to be a part of...Not apart from.  I watch how children make friends, it is so pure and simple.  They are accepting and welcoming.  I love that!!! What can I do today to better connect with others?  To share myself.  To be a part of.                                                                                 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...