Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today...grateful



When was the last time you said this out loud?
I have been quiet lately about all I am grateful for...Thought it was time to make a grateful list and share out loud...

I am grateful for my hubby that would do anything for his family.
I am grateful that my children are healthy.
I am grateful for family and friends that love me.
I am grateful that I got to see the sun rise and the sun set today.
I am grateful for hope, even when it seems mine is dwindling.
I am grateful for all the prayer warriors out there who pray for my family.
I am grateful that love and kindness can heal even the deepest of wounds.
I am grateful that I have this little space to share my thoughts, memories and feelings.
I am grateful that my children have transitioned to their new schools so well.
I am grateful for teachers who care.
I am grateful, I am grateful, I am grateful.
I am grateful that God forgives me when I am not feeling grateful.
I am grateful to God who provided all the above.

What are you grateful for today?
 

2 comments:

jenshank said...

I'm grateful for you!!

Chelsea said...

I'm grateful for rest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...