Saturday, August 11, 2012

My plan vs God's plan

I spent most of the last two days in tears.
 It has been uncontrollable really.
I am sensitive, yes, but this is more than that.
Lately I have felt broken, discouraged, lost.
I don't like feeling that way.
I mean, who does?.
I know that God has already mapped out what is to come,
However
my faith is shaken.
gulp...

{My plan...}

  Come home from Ohio with the kids and find a job.
Surely with my qualifications, that wouldn't be too difficult.
I was wrong, and it has been nothing but difficult.
My plan was to work at a job where my hours would work around
the kids schedule, I was offered such job...
 a job I prayed so hard for
but the pay was basically minimum wage. That was not in my plans.
conflicted, confused!
The Lord certainly knows our situation...He knows what I need.


"For I know the plans I have for you"
declares the Lord
"plans to prosper you and
not to harm you.
Plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11
source


{God's plan...}

Is so much better then my plan.
I know this in my heart. I do!
My head on the other hand is not so cooperative.
It believes it knows best at times.

I am unsure of what God's plan is for right now,
Is it his plan that I be home for my children as
they make the adjustment from Christian School
to public school?
For Ethan, from Jr. High to High School?
This is a scary time for my Wishes.
For this Mama as well.

I have no doubt that God knows what He is doing.
I do have doubts about how it will all work out
however...
I must simply and steadfastly do the footwork,
and know that
I have no control over the outcome.

Is there something you need prayer for today?  Would love to pray for you,
just leave a comment and I will include you in my prayers.
Thanks for reading along...I am blessed that you took the time.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know how that goes... sometimes the waiting to see what His plan is, is the hardest thing to do! Sending happy thoughts your way friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...