Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tuesday 10...Easter Moments

I am linking up with Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby for Tuesday 10. Hope you will join in too. The theme today is your 10 favorite Easter moments.I am actually a day late in posting...


Mom2MemphisandRuby


What a lovely Easter weekend with my precious family. Aside from my being sick...It was wonderful. Here are my 10 highlights.

1. Pancake breakfast...yummy

2. Easter pictures




3. Coloring Easter eggs



4. A day with friends, enjoying good conversation, wonderful food and playing Just dance 3. ( I didn't take photos...just enjoyed myself.)

5. Easter baskets
 I made these adorable flip flops for Madi...Tutorial coming soon!
6. Crepe paper eggs...ha ha my kids were cracking up...even my 14 year old.  I wrapped a little surprise and a peice of candy in crepe paper in the shape of an egg. Soooo fun, got the idea from Martha Stewart.

7. Gotta love the peeps


8. Glow in the dark sand...This is Cameron's hand


9. Puppy love...Our Cocoa (Laying down) and her puppy Marshmellow


10. A handmade lace outfit for Madi From Grandma...Simply put, the most beautiful Easter outfit ever!!!!



I pray that your Easter was lovely as well and that you have amazing memories of your time spent with the ones you love.



1 comment:

Lena B, Actually said...

these are beautiful! thank you for sharing & linking up! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...