Thursday, December 15, 2011

Open The Eyes Of My Heart...

   What a week and it is only half over....  It has been a rough one.  I have had some conversations with others this week and know that I am not alone. That others are struggling also.  Trying to have Hope.   I know God can make the impossible possible...so why do I forget that and why do I become weak?  He strengthens me and gives me courage.
   My family was in the car tonight coming home and I had everyone listen, as this ten year old, blind, autistic, beautiful, and amazing child of God sang his heart out for the Lord.  What an inspiration and a reminder to never take a minute for granted, to never waiver in my trust that God has me, He has my family in His tender loving care.  I hope you enjoy this as much as my family did...My 13 year old cried... he was so moved.  I sobbed. 
     Thank you so much Christopher Duffley...Your Big faith is what I needed on this rainy, December day.  May God Bless you even more then you have blessed so many of us.  http://youtu.be/wPTMA7HIIyk   Please give the video a minute to start...it is soooo worth the wait!!
Have a great day lovelies.  Chin up, God has you!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...