Thursday, August 11, 2011

Leaving Ohio

Saying goodbye is such a difficult thing to do! Especially when you are saying goodbye to some of your most favorite people, my husband's family (my family), to be exact,  is some of the most generous, fun loving and kind people on the planet.  Summer is coming to an end and so is our time in Ohio. It is back to Branson and school, sports activities, routines and errands. Fall will be here before we know it and with it new experiences to share with each other.!! I have been blessed this summer to be able to spend time with people that I love and to meet some amazing new people that touched my heart in a special way!!! With goodbyes come hugs, tears, and hopes of seeing each other again very soon. I will be sending much love from Branson!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...