Saturday, June 16, 2012

A summer moment

Last week we visited our local water park, we had a wonderful day together. The kids went down water slides and we all hit the wave pool for some family dream time.  Nate loves doing this with our kiddos. He asks them what they are dreaming about lately or what would they have if they could have anything right now. The kids talk about first cars and a house even closer to the lake. But what struck me, was watching the kiddos walk away to go slide some more...
I smiled, smiled the biggest smile at how they have grown, how they were little and
how  now, they are not.
It was a good day. One of those days that you remember always.
I cherish these moments, especially because my kiddos have so many things on their plate. The time we spend all together is so special to me.



It is those little moments that build a life, a life time of memories that we take with us wherever we go and no matter how old we get, we'll remember those special times we spend together. 
Life is far too short, it goes by so fast.
I hold on to these memories even a little tighter these days as I see how fast the time has gone and
how my precious ones are growing more and more each day.
It was a good day.


2 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Looks like an awesome day!!! I would love a water park day, yesterday it was 106 degrees!

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...