Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Shrimp over organic fettuccine recipe


I am not the best cook, I have to admit. However, I have been trying to expand my repertoire. I made this shrimp dish for Nathan and the kiddos last week and they loved it.  I don't eat seafood so I took their word that it was tasty!  

I started by boiling some organic fettuccine
I put the raw, clean shrimp in a skillet with a little olive oil, a garlic clove, salt, pepper, lemon and butter
I served the shrimp over the pasta 
I made some extra lemon butter on the stove to pour on top of the shrimp
I sliced a french baguette and rubbed some raw garlic on the slices then toasted them in the oven.
I hope you enjoy this dish as much as my family did. Happy Tuesday all! Can't wait to see all the recipes linked up to I Blog 4 Me. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...