Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today

                            
 Thursday
Today I was home sick with a fever and a sore throat, bummer
Today...I have felt sad on and off for no particular reason
Today...I am soooo ready for summer
Today...I am humbled by people's capacity for love and surprised at how cruel children can be to one another
Today...I believe that God has rescued me and gives me all the strength I need each day
Today...I am soooo achy
Today...I look forward to tomorrow with the promise of a new day and a new perspective
Today I am praying for a special someone, for good health
Today I wish we were surrounded by family
Today I wish you all sweet dreams...
Our Reflection

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry you are sick...that is so hard. You have sch a sweet heart. Saying a prayer you feel better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...