Friday, April 13, 2012

DIY...The cutest flip flops

Today I am going to show you the sweetest flip flops ever.  Got the idea from my Sister-in-law...She saw these cute creations while she was in Florida on vacation. They are so easy to make and your little girl will love them. Head on over toTatertots and Jello for her amazing weekend wrap up party. So many amazing ideas.


You will need...
 water balloons,  I like the slightly bigger ones because they are easier to tie...
A pair of flip flops, any color



 Simply tie the water balloon around the top part of the flip flop. Go along each side.
 You can make a pattern of colors or just pick random colors...
I just tie them once, but you could certainly tie a knot if you prefer
Aren't these just the cutest?  They are bright whimsical, and fun. I hope you like them as much as we do. You could use all one color of  balloon or use a variety like we did.  This is a great project for kids to do also.
And with the left over water balloons, how about a water balloon fight?

Somewhat SimpleI am Linking up with Somewhat Simple The Epic Adventures of a Modern MomI am blog hoppin with 1 Epic Mom.


. and I am digging Fab friends Friday over at I Blog 4 Me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness so CUTE!!! Thanks for the tutorial, I love it.

Epic said...

Awww, thanks for the shout out girlfriend!!!

I would really like you to put your button on my Epic Blog love page if you want to. It's at: http://1epicmom.com/epic-blog-love/

Cheers,

Char

Sunday said...

These are adorable! My daughter would love them :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...