Monday, February 13, 2012

Love Notes

I love writing little love notes to my family.  I write love notes to my guy, my rough and tough boys, and my precious girl.  I write lunch box notes, leave notes on their pillows, and love notes at Christmas too.  Valentines day is quickly approaching and so it goes... more love notes will be making their way around our home. But you don't need Valentines day to write a love note. You don't even need paper to write a love note on someones heart.  Love notes are often spoken with a look, a tender touch, a sweet deed, or even a kind hello.
     Remember passing notes at school as a kid?  It was fun and it made you feel special...like you just received a special little  gift. Why wait...Write a little love note today and surprise someone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...