Wednesday, January 25, 2012

When they don't agree

             
     I will never please everyone.  About killed myself trying, long ago...many times actually.  The truth is that I love people...I want other people to be happy.  I would like them to be happy with me.  But sometimes I have to allow God to remind me that, that is Not my job.  I am here to love others, To serve Him,  I am here to live Gods will for my life.  He has given me a lovely family to care for and to love.  He has given me this body which I have neglected and beat down in the past...to care for.  God has placed in my life a man that I love and who loves me. I am blessed.
     So... what if  THEY don't agree?  If they don't agree with your choices, with your faith?  It is so impossible to please everyone. We are here for such a short time. I know my heart,  I know how I love,  I pray others know my heart,  that I would never wish to cause another pain.
   I let love flow through me and give it freely without expectations of any in return.  I forgive others and pray that if I make mistakes, that they in return, will forgive me.
I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love from unexpected places.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...