Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm blank because

I have seen this on several of my favorite blogs so I thought I would join in...

I'm___________because______________

I'm happy because...

My hubby is home, xo
My children are healthy and happy
I have a week off to be with my precious family
I am inspired to do more, be more, give more
We have a new puppy and kitten that make us smile and giggle

I'm sad because...

I miss my sisters in Arizona and Ohio
I miss My Mom and Dad in Ohio
I miss my loved ones that have passed on
My back has been hurting and I know I haven't been taking good care of myself
Time goes by too fast

I'm a bad friend because...

I am better at texting then returning phone calls, because of time
I get grumpy more than I care to admit
I want to write letters more but never seem to have the time lately
sometimes I talk too much


I'm a good friend because...

I am honest
I am loyal
I care deeply
I love to listen
I would make you feel very welcome and comfortable

Feel free to play along.... love to hear from you.  Have a great Wednesday lovelies

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...