Thursday, September 15, 2011

A-Z with Cam and me


Here is my son Cameron.  He is a soon to be 12 year old and is in the 6th grade. He is one of  the most compassionate young men you would ever want to meet. I got this idea from Katies Pencilbox and thought we would play along. Those of you that have pre teen boys...you know anything you can do together is a good thing!!!
(Cameron)           -         ( Me)
Army                 -          Amazing Grace
Black ops           -         Blessed
Camo                -          Cameron
Dad                   -          Dates with my guy
Energetic           -       Ethan,  Ever changing
Fridays             -           Faith
Grandparents  -            God
History              -           Happy girl
I like music        -          Inner beauty, Ikea
Ju Jit su              -          Joshua 1:5-6
Kj52 (a band)     -          Kindness
Lemon aid          -           Love
Mom                  -     Madison, miss my Mom
Nos(want to try, but Mom won't let me)    - Nathan
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I am doing this   -   Oh the places you'll go by Dr. Suess
Potatoes                 -                Photography, Philippians 4:4-8
Quiet                      -                Quiet rainy days
Racing                    -                 Romance, Romans 8:31
Saved                      -                Saved
Turock                     -             Tucson (my sisters are there),and tattoos
Uncles rock             -              Underdogs
Vessel for God        -            Vintage anything
Wrestling                             Weddings
X v night (armored truck) -               XOXOXOXO
Y did I agree to do this  -            Yellow
Zade                    -                    Zoo (love to go, hate seeing the animals locked up though)


1 comment:

alicia said...

Love this idea. Going to do it w chance.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...