Thursday, July 14, 2011

Introduction

Hello all, I am new to blogging but I decided to give it a try. Why now?  I am taking care of my sisters house and her pets this week while her and her beautiful family are on vacation. I have had a lot of help from my precious daughter Madi.  I should say that I am looking after her farm, it is 6 acres of bliss.  On the farm there are dogs, a cat, ducks, snakes and tons of other creatures I am sure I have not yet met. Their duck, Ace, actually it is my Nephew's duck is adorable and I am hooked.  He follows me around and I love it. Ace had a partner named Grace and sadly she is no longer with us.  They had 13 babies and now only 4 remain, it is tragic and I can't believe that I have fallen for these little creatures the way that I have. this coming from a girl born in Brooklyn.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...