Monday, October 17, 2011

Ready, Set, Go


                                                                        
Ahhhh Monday mornings, or any morning for that matter.  I am in no means whining...just reflecting on our mornings and the day ahead of us.  It is up at 6am, shower, go upstairs and wake Cameron to get in the shower, wake up Ethan, run back downstairs to wake miss Madi.  Start breakfast...which consists of tea and toast for me, organic cereal and rice milk, waffles or soy sausage for the kids. Let the dog and cat out, make three lunches and if  I remember, make one for me too.  Do my hair and make-up, which honestly takes 5 minutes and it probably shows....hustle kids from kitchen counter and back upstairs  to finish getting ready, teeth, hair, contacts etc.... make sure sports bags are packed...soccer, wrestling, basketball, backpacks ready... put dog and cat in their room, feed my daughters hamsters and away we go... In the car we pray for each others day to go well, we pray for Nate to be safe,  we pray for our family in Arizona and Ohio and our friends. Occasionally, on our way we send a "going to school" picture to my sis.  So it is work, school, sports practices and music lessons after school, home, dinner and share the events of our day time, homework, showers for E and Madi, play with our pets Cocoa, Shadow and Max, cuddle time, tuck kids into bed then it's time to work on my blog, check out pinterest, edit photos that I have taken, catch up on facebook, grade papers, do the dishes, a load of  laundry and nighty night to the world until tomorrow when we awake to do it all over again. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...