Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday and I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy
for her weekly What I wore post.
I have fun doing style posts but I am not good at them.
I would rather be behind the camera for sure
so that in itself poses a problem.
Thank you to my sweet daughter Madi for taking pics for me.
Our little Yorkie Cocoa even got into one of the pictures,
she is never far from me.
I finally got my hair cut since I have been growing out my pixie.
I had some highlights put in and I am still getting used to the color.

Nate and I are starting the "Insanity" 60 day challenge workout
so I refuse to buy new jeans until I lose
this ~menopause~ weight.
None of my jeans fit right...either too big in places
 or too tight. ugh.
 
tank~Target
sweater~Ann Taylor
jeans~thrifted Amethyst
headband~Icing
bracelets~Target and Micheals
boots~Target (years ago)
ring~local vendor
 
I have been reading a lot of posts lately about
choosing
one word for the new year.
My word this year is intention.
Webster's defines intention as aim, purpose.
I want everything I do this year to have purpose,
to mean something.
From parenting to blogging to fashion even, I want to be intentional.
 
 

pleated poppy

1 comment:

Lena B, Actually said...

You look great!! Love your word for 2013!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...